The first newsletter for Soufflearning project 2013-2015 is now available for download in five languages. It is for anyone who wants to learn more about the Soufflearning method and get a quick overview what this concept for work-based learning is all about.
The newsletter is aimed at small and middle-sized enterprises as well as trainers in the realm of vocational training. Within you will learn:
- Why participation in advanced training and qualification programs should be one of the most important corporate objectives
- The pillars which the Soufflearning method rests on and how it differs from classic methods of vocational training
- How Soufflearning can help your enterprise
- Why the concept is a great addition to your services as a trainer
- An introduction of all the national partners of the project Soufflearning 2
- The dates and locations of workshops to get to know the training method
You can download the newsletter for free on our service page. The dates for the workshops can also be found here. If you have any questions or would like to take part in one of the workshops, please don’t hesitate to get in contact with us either through the central contact address in the upper right on this page or via the partnerin your country.